Good restaurant in Cheonan South Chungcheong Province South Korea (5W1H)

In South Korea, several people enjoy pork and beef. Especially, pork is cooked with a variety of sources such as roasted ribs. However, I think the best pork food is pork belly. This is because I can taste pure pork. I introduce a good pork restaurant that is 5W1H (육하원칙) in Cheonan South Chungcheong Province South Kore.


A number of restaurants have a kid's cafe in South Korea to people who visit with their children. I significantly prefer these facilities because our children cannot have a boring time in these facilities.


Unfortunately, in this cafe always has some vending machines that include candy or toy. So, I should prepare a coin or cash for my children.


This restaurant uses a huge stone to cook. It has many advantages. Firstly, we have a big space to roast meat and it is not easily burned. Meat is easily burned with other grills because fire directly impacts pork. This is not healthy, but using stone does not give a chance to burn the meat. Lastly but not least, I believe that pork belly to cook with stone grill is the best tasting.



The pork belly was cooked with other ingredients such as onion and Kimchi.


The other ingredients are self-service and unlimited. It is the best advantage to compare many countries' restaurants.




I ordered fried rice after finishing pork belly. I already full of meat, but I cannot stop to eat fried rice because it is tastier than meats.


I ordered fried rice with cheese and staff made our rice like a pig. It is fun and delicious.



I strongly recommend pork belly in Korea because it is different Korean BBQ and I never see this kind of food in other countries. Moreover, you should eat fried rice after finishing all the meat. You can taste the next level of food.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Can Artificial intelligence (AI) replace our jobs?

Why is emotional Intelligence important? - dissertation's subject of master degree 감성지능이 왜 중요한가? - 석사 논문 주제에 대한 고찰